Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some new changes...

Dear Friends,

Over this past month while I haven’t been writing as often as I should, I have been working on some small changes that I’m excited to share with you now! The blog’s been given a fresh look, and my mind is brimming with thoughts and ideas that I can’t wait to get on paper. Posts have been pretty scarce since I started this blog, but it’s my hope to write more frequently in these upcoming weeks. (After all, it is part of my New Year’s resolutions). I’ve decided to make this a bit more public, and as a result, I will be writing under the pen name of “Coffee Shop Girl.” So, if those of you who know me in person could refrain from using my own name in any comments you leave I would be grateful.

These past few weeks have been full of some interesting trials and blessings, and I’ve been learning a lot. It’s funny how our growth seems to come in spurts, sometimes rushing in all at once. It must be one of those times for me. I’m looking forward to seeing where all these lessons will take me on my journey. Until then, I hope this can be a place of sorting out thoughts and finding encouragement.
found via pinterest. courtesy of tumblr.

If you are reading this, please know that I am grateful. As a writer, it’s a blessing beyond description to think that these words are being read and might somehow hold meaning for you. I pray that my offering, by His grace alone, will bring glory to Him, the Author of my faith.

With love,
the Coffee Shop Girl

p.s. be sure to look around and explore the recent updates! And please feel free to comment on posts and share your ideas. I would love to hear your contributions and know your thoughts...
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3179332/thrive-a-journey-towards-wholeness?claim=8t4rtyrr7bb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment